Homeschooling Successfully will help you build confidence in yourself and your children, overcome challenges, and re-ignite your passion for homeschooling.
Homeschooling Successfully will help you by:
1. Helping you create a homeschool routine that meshes well with your current season of life.
2. Working with you to help you realize your homeschooling goals.
3. Working with you to help you find your strengths, resources, and ideas to help your children thrive.
When you join Homeschooling Successfully, you get Jeniffer as your personal Homeschool Coach.
How does the coaching work?
There are different levels of coaching . . .
Homeschooling Successfully Facebook Group.
In this group, you get:
- Access to a veteran homeschool mom who has taught every grade and graduated a student (who went on to go to college).
- Support from other homeschool moms in the group.
- A place to be honest and open about the potential hardships of homeschooling without the risk of condemnation.
- Curriculum suggestions for different learning styles.
- Exclusive Content - you get access to ALL of Jeniffer's current homeschooling courses ($50 value)
One on One Coaching
You can purchase 1 or 3 one on one coaching sessions with Jeniffer as explained blow.
Get started now!
Jeniffer is a homeschool mom of six with eight years of homeschooling under her belt.
Her ultimate goal in life is to make lasting memories with the kids, instill a love of Christ in their hearts, graduate competent young adults . . . all while keeping healthy food of the table, keeping the house clean, and not breaking the bank.
That's not too much to ask, right?
Homeschool moms have sought after Jeniffer's help for years, and now, she's available for YOU.
What are some reasons to have a homeschool coach??
How do I get through the hum-drum of winter?
How do I help my middle school student learn to work more independently?
How do I find an English (math, history, science, art, etc) curriculum that works for my child?
What are some ideas for working with a child experiencing dyslexia?
How do you teach a child who is always on the move?
I am sick of textbooks- what are my other options?
I am sick of hands-on learning- now what?
How do I get my child through high school?
How can I develop an honest and powerful transcript for my high schooler?
How does the college search and application process work?
Jeniffer can help you with all of this, and more.
Why should you have Jeniffer as your homeschool coach? What does she have to offer? What experience does she have?
Jeniffer runs a local group of 100+ homeschool moms - she organizes monthly meetings and teaches classes in person and online to encourage and equip those moms.
She also runs a homeschool coop with 26 families ( that's76 kids! )
She has been homeschooling for over 8 years, and has taught every grade in that time. With six children of her own, she has learned to teach and embrace every kind of learning style.
Jeniffer was on the Homeschool Review Crew for 7 years, so she knows the ins and outs of many, many different curricula. This has been a crucial asset in her previous coaching engagements.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $50
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you have been homeschooling for several years, or only beginning, Jeniffer can help you cut through the chaos and overwhelm and develop plan of action for YOUR family in your current season of life.